Individuals, couples, family groups, and professional students choose the opportunity to prepare for their personally managed Self-Healing program with initial consultation discovery conversations, iris analysis, herbal formula, tea, flower essence program creation, and healing diets recommendations with Farida Sharan ND.
Option One Offers:
1. Consultation, discovery, mentoring with Farida Sharan ND.
2. Iris Analysis Education.
3. Healing Nutrition individual guidance and education.
4. Herbal Nutrient formula, tea and flower remedy recommendations.
5. E-Books: Herbs of Grace & Dance With Cancer.
The full Self Healing Lightness of Being Self-Healing program with Farida Sharan ND integrates healing diets, herbal medicine, essential oils, flower essences, therapeutic bodywork and home and self treatments. Guided by consultation, discovery, and educational sessions with iris analysis, and encouraged with self and home preparation, students experience their personally curated 3 month program at optimum levels.
Lightness of Being welcomes and prepares individuals, couples, family groups, and professional students to experience their 3 months personally curated quality herbal nutrient formulas, flower remedy, and herbal teas. International mailing for program supplies is charged depending on location.
Full enrollment or independent study of the Healing Diets online course is highly recommended to increase professional expertise during the self-healing experience. Embodiment of the teachings inspires confidence for authentic professional practice and a wisdom wellness lifestyle.
Option Two Offers:
1. Consultation, discovery, mentoring and educational sessions.
2. Iris analysis educational session.
3. Healing Nutrition individual guidance.
4. 3 month herbal nutrient formula, teas and Flower Essences.
5. Follow up mentoring sessions as required. Email Q & A.
6. E-Books: Herbs of Grace & Dance With Cancer.
7. Essential Oils use in self-bodywork and home treatments.
8. Completes self-healing requirement for Certificate & Diploma students.
Option 1+2 Full program